Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Energies


Last night I was doing my ritual, and it felt like a particularly powerful one. When doing my MPE, I descended the light of Kether down through my forehead and envisioned my 3rd eye opening. I was able to see my eastern temple quite vividly. Then while doing my adoration the candles on my alter seemed to all grow brighter. I felt very grounded and centered through the whole ritual as well.

Then, when I finish, I am about 1 1/2 minutes into my journal entry when I hear a loud crash come from my Temple. I run in and see that the glass fixture had fallen from the ceiling and broke all over the floor. At first it was really creepy, and the violence of the phenomenon seemed like it could possibly be malevolent. Upon reflection however, I have come to see it as a validation that the energies I am working with, and my serving as a conduit of them, are just becoming more powerful and manifesting in my work more visibly. At this stage I am even a bit excited by the occurrence. All else is going well, practice, practice, practice... Abrahadabra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home